I am trying to set up Viber internet calls on my iPhone. Now the Viber-app asks me to switch on Notifications, else the app won’t run.
How do I do that ? I don’t see any settings option…
To turn on Notifications for any app (be it Viber or any other), do this :
– go to the Settings-app (sprocket/gear-icon)
– then select Notifications (the ‘red dot’-icon in the same chapter as Do Not Disturb)
– in the Notifications page that opens, scroll down to the “Not In Notifications Center” chapter and select Viber
– in the Viber page that opens, put the Notifications Center slider to ON
– if you like, you can also tweak the Viber notifications to your liking :
– Alert Style : where do you want the alert to appear on your screen ?
– Badge App Icon : do you want to have the small red circle on top of the Viber-icon if you have missed calls ?
– Sounds : do you want the Viber-alerts to be accompanied by an alert sound ?
– View In Locked Screen : do you want to get Viber-alerts also when your iPhone is in standby mode ?
…that’s it !