I have this data-range in MS Excel that I want to copy from one page to another, but when I do, in the area that I want to copy to, all cells are filled with zeros…
…the original data has disappeared…
How can I fix this ?
Just use the “Paste Special”-option from the Edit-menu, like this :
– in MS Excel, go to the data that you want to copy
– select the range of data you want to copy
– press CMD + C (or choose “Copy” from the Edit-menu)
– then go to the area you want to copy the data to, and select the upper-left cell of the area you want the copied data to appear in
– then press SHIFT + CMD + V (or choose “Paste Special” from the Edit-menu)
– in the pop-up window that appears, select “Values” (the option third from the top) instead of “All” (which was the first option from the top), and click “OK”
– now the original data will appear
…that’s it !
Enjoy ! 😉