Today I got called by someone who I don’t want to call me on my iPhone. Is there any way to block a caller on my iPhone ?
Yes, there is.
To block a caller that just called you on your iPhone, do this :
- click on your iPhone, click on the “Phone”-icon
- then make sure you are in the “Recents”-tab
- then click on the “i-in-a-circle”/”info”-icon that’s right next to the phone number (or name) you want to block
- now make sure you don’t touch anything, but scroll down (or rather “swipe up”) towards the usually invisible bottom part of the page…
- then, at the bottom, you will see “Block this Caller”… click on it
- a popup will appear, there, click on “Block Contact”
- now this caller (or rather this phone no.) won’t be able to call you any longer on your iPhone
that’s it !
Note : If you’re having second thoughts and you want to Unblock someone who you have previously blocked, just redo the same procedure as lined out above