On my previous iPhone I had several heart function registration apps that work with my Polar H10 band. Now I have replaced my iPhone for a newer one, these same apps on my new iPhone can’t connect to the Polar band. They don’t even list it as an available Bluetooth device.
What can I do to fix this ?
To reconnect your Polar band to your new iPhone, in case the Polar band is not detected, do this :
- attach the Polar band on your body (after moistening sensor strips)
- open the app that couldn’t pair with your Polar band because it couldn’t find it
- try to pair again
- if the app can find your Polar band, let them pair
- if the app can’t detect your Polar band, continue with the following
- open the Polar Beat app (if you need to download it first, you can do that here)
- if you don’t have an account yet, you can click “Continue” instead of “Sign in”
- then click “Settings”
- then click “HR sensor”
- then choose ‘new device’
- see the Polar band appear
- click on it’s icon
- save this new setting
- open the other app that couldn’t find your Polar band
- let it search for new devices
- now see your Polar band appear in the list
- then pair them
that’s it !