My WordPress.com website has been shifted to the revamped version of the WordPress Dashboard, but now, when I am trying to re-edit posts from before September 2020, I can only see the post’s title in the edit page… the body text is replaced by an error message saying “This block has encountered an error and cannot be previewed”.
What can I do to fix this ?
The underlying problem is not exactly clear, but the solution is rather simple :
- make sure you are running the latest version of macOS, if not : upgrade to the latest version of macOS
- make sure you are running the latest version of Safari (or the browser you are using), if not : upgade to the latest version
- open Safari
- goto “View” (in the top menu bar)
- click on “Reload without Content Blockers” (from the pulldown menu)
- Note : the regular “Reload Page (CMD+R)” will NOT solve the problem !
That’s it !